Medical Billing & Coding Services
- Medical coding services
- Medical billing services
- Technology driven coding and billing services
- Medicare risk adjustment coding for payers
Medical Billing Services
The strength of any organization is the revenue of that company and it directly connects it to timely billing and account reimbursement. How can an organization do the right billing at the right time?
We have the perfect solution - “Comprehensive Medical Billing Service and Receivables Management System” at your disposal. We aspire to offer complete medical billing solutions to our clients with the support of the latest technology and skilled manpower. People working with us, have the clear understanding of the regulations and have completed the training on CPT and ICD-9. Above all, our billing process is designed to reduce costs and improve time control and efficiency.
Our Billing Experience
- Patient demographics entry
- Charge entry - all specialties
- Payment posting (Manual and Electronic)
- Accounts receivable follow-up
We have the expertise to work on scanned images and on electronically submitted demographic sheets
- Accuracy in processing insurance information (when customer select the right insurance details)
- We can access the information via Secure Server / Directly from Software Screen (as the case may be) and insert information directly to the client software
- We provide high quality output by performing internal quality assurance at different levels
- Have the ability to put in place effective charge control measures including hash-total matching or software based batch control
- We process charges for all specialties based on state and specialty rules.
Daily reports sent:
- On verification of daily deposits
- To clients on low pay and no pay
- On denials as soon as they occur
- Secondary claim reports
- Our aim is to delight our customers and to accomplish that we work hard to improve the client’s cash flow by reducing days in AR.
- To enhance profitability by increasing collection ratio. To increase collection, we identify patients accounts that require follow-ups and necessary steps are taken to collect the unpaid amount and partially paid claims.
- We maintain accurate database (using spreadsheet, in case we are working off-line) or directly access the patient data from Client Software Report.
- The process we apply for this service helps in identifying category or payer combinations. Using this approach, we are able to achieve quick results
Medical Coding Services
We have over 12 years expertise in high quality coding services. We write codes that are accurate and comply to the rules of AAPC (American Academy of Professional Coders), Certified CCS Coders, Certified CPC and AHIMA (American Health Information Management Association)
Our Coding Standards
We follow stringent coding standards:
- CPT, ICD-9CM and HCPCS coding across various specialties
- Insurance and governmental regulatory requirements
- Payer-specific coding requirements
- Our medical coders are certified by the AAPC (American Association of Professional Coders) and have a minimum of 4 years of hands on experience.
Our Coding Experience
- Inpatient Hospital Visits
- Acute care, Rural, Long Term Care
- Outpatient Facility Visits
- University and Other Hospital Systems
- Ambulatory Surgeries
- Imaging Centers & Radiology Reads
- Including Interventional Radiology
- Emergency Room
- HCC Coding & Diagnoses Abstraction
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Clean claims, resulting to no coding related denials
- We comply with all government regulations and provide 95-98 per cent accuracy
- Transparency in the coding methodology, produces consistency and eliminates the risk of errors
- Regular feedback on coding changes, front-office documentation practices, periodic reports (utilization reviews, case-mix review, and coding-related denial analysis)
- Elimination of recruiting and training, reduced labor costs and improved accuracy through our high-quality operations